Nanette D. Massey Buffalo, N.Y. NanetteDMassey@gmail.com (770)374-3791
RELIABLE, CONSCIENTIOUS PROFESSIONAL with over twenty years of experience on the telephone. A persuasive communicator. Freelance writer and facilitator of live workshops about race, cultural sensitivity, diversity and inclusion. A results-oriented professional.
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Capital Management Services January 2019 — May 2019
Telephone Collections Agent Buffalo, NY
- Pre-charge off collections for Bank Of America consumer credit card customers.
- Maintained 100% of daily outbound call quota using an autodialer system.
Incomm December 2016–June 2017
|Customer Care Agent||Atlanta, GA|
- Answered inbound phone inquiries related to credit cards in strict adherence with PCI-DSS compliance.
- Volunteered for 6 pm to 3 am shift.
|MetLife Insurance/Randstad||2015 – 2016|
|Telephone Sales/Lead Generator||Charlotte, NC|
- Made more than 100 outbound calls daily to qualify auto and home insurance leads for licensed sales agents using Salesforce.com.
- Maintained closing rate of 35-41% (expectation was 25%).
|State Farm Insurance/Randstad||2015|
|Claim Service Assistant||Atlanta, GA|
- Inbound call center representative routing auto claims calls.
- Supported claim handlers by setting up claims, and ordering reports through LexisNexis.
- Volunteered for 11:30 am to 8 pm shift.
|Donnelly Communications||2010 – 2012|
|Call Center Representative||Atlanta, GA|
- Phone agent at frenetic inbound retail catalogue center. Took orders and customer service inquiries for industries as varied as clothing, restaurant, and building tools.
- Lauded for voluntary availability for third shift, weekends and holidays.
|World Financial Group||2004 – 2006|
|Help Desk/Data Entry||Atlanta, GA|
- Processed applications for life insurance and annuities.
- Responsible for phone line responding to field force inquiries regarding compliance questions.
- Received special mentions from field force for timely and thorough follow-through to their concerns.
|American Express Financial Advisors||2002|
- Responsible for weeding through resumes, identifying, and recommending prospects for available Financial Advisor positions.
- Performed pre-qualifying telephone interview to assess candidates.
|Lynk Systems||2001 – 2002|
|Telephone Sales Representative||Atlanta, GA|
- Sold electronic payment systems services to small retail merchants.
- Successfully up-sold additional equipment and related services.
- Consistently exceeded 130% of expected cold call volume on a daily basis.
|Randstad and Office Specialists Staffing Agencies||1998 – 2001|
|Administrative Support||Atlanta, GA|
- Receptionist, administrative assistant. Performed duties as a temporary employee with initiative and flexibility.
- Served as first contact for Fortune 500 companies and others requiring a high degree of professionalism including Coke, Home Depot, Honeywell, Promina, Miller Brewing Co., The Weather Channel, and the Randstad corporate office.
City Honors School, Buffalo N.Y.
|General Curriculum Studies||State University of New York at Buffalo|
|Leadership Training||Landmark Education Programs|