Robin DiAngelo with me in Buffalo, N.Y. on Sat Nov 5th
The workshop that I led along with Robin DiAngelo at Canisius College was a phenomenal experience. The feedback I got from participants was overwhelmingly laudatory, and having DiAngelo as a guest in my home and in my city was just all kinds of fun.
Published & Featured
- Forbes.com: Quoted
- USA Today: Featured Essay
- WKBW: Interview with Madison Carter
- The Challenger: Supporter of Renaming Rochester Airport to Honor Frederick Douglass Gets Death Threat
- The Challenger: No Matter Who Wins NYS Will Have Its First Black Attorney General!
- WXXI News: Connections: Writer and diversity trainer Nanette D. Massey on how to have conversations about race
- Buffalo Spree Magazine: Featured
The 1999 film Magnolia is an ambitious story about an ensemble cast of characters, each having a very bad dayContinue reading “Toaster Settings Killed The Radio Star”
“We did everything…” from the book Lord Of The Flies by William Golding 1954 I saw a post on FacebookContinue reading ““We did everything adults would do. What went wrong?””
I have had speaking engagements and conducted workshops at these organizations.